- This event has passed.
Benjamin Ulsamer – Workshop: The camera is your friend
June 20, 2020 @ 18:00 - 20:30 CEST€15
Benjamin Ulsamer – The camera is your friend
Duration: 2 – 2.30 hours
Price: 15 euro’s
How can the webcam be a friend of the clown? A partner in crime? Does your clown sometimes feel locked up into a small window while doing this „new online stuff“? Then it is time to break these barriers and release the power of your online clown!
In this workshop you will learn how attention works with an online audience. With the help of the seven basic emotions we will have a look what effects the mimic has to the audience. In clown duos we will explore how your clown comes into the online room, what is possible in front oft he camera and how your clown wants to walk away. What works in the online world? What doesn’t work? What to care about? It’s time to release your full creative potential and online clown power!
The workshops language is english.
What to prepare for the and ‘bring’ to the workshop:
– clown nose
– pencil and paper
– your clown name (if your clown does not speak please write your clown name on a paper)
– working webcam and mic/speaker
– something to drink
– space behind you so that you can stand up and move within the camera windows
– space left and right of the camera field so that you can move completely out of the camera view
– you need to see and interact with the other attendees so please join with a device where you can have the „gallery“ view (f.e. notebook or tablet)
If you are not used to Zoom please join 10 minutes before the start oft he workshop. I will do a technical introduction to Zoom so that we can start on time.
Bio Benjamin Ulsamer
He is a young clown teacher. His clown Rucki Pizzaiolo (https://clown-rucki.de/) works as clinic clown in Nuremberg area, Germany. He is influenced by workshops from Lee DeLong, Laura Fernandez, Peta Lily, Lila Monti, Avner Eisenberg, Ton Kurstjens and many more. Because of one of his additional jobs is in the computer business, Benjamin knows how to act with the camera and wants to share his online experience with you.